Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Announcements
Where do I find the announcements?
When there are any , in the headers of the forums. They are set with a start and end date, and thus aren't permanent. Obviously there are no active ones currently (the last one was about some possible downtime due to upgrades at the hosting services, and that was back in January). Adding announcements is of course an admin prerogative.

Or you are talking about something else?
(04-15-2017, 02:10 PM)Ofnuts Wrote: When there are any , in the headers of the forums. They are set with a start and end date, and thus aren't permanent. Obviously there are no active ones currently (the last one was about some possible downtime due to upgrades at the hosting services, and that was back in January). Adding announcements is of course an admin prerogative.

Or you are talking about something else?

I was referring to on the Portal Page under where it says, "Welcome Pat625".  States how many announcements since I last visited.  I have not been able to find them.
Well, login in with my sock-puppet id, it reports 254 new announcements and we have never made so many announcements. And it also reports 254 new threads... so that could be a bug (looking t the code, indeed a bug it seems... ).