I can't Post in the Image Gallery
I use Firefox, but had the same basic issue from Explorer:

The website declined to show this webpage

HTTP 403

Most likely causes:

•This website requires you to log in.

What you can try:

Go back to the previous page.
Further investigation indicates that this is the security layer which is a bit overreacting, so I partially disabled the corresponding rule.

Can you retest, and give me the time, so I can check that the rule triggers but doesn't reject the post?
1936 EST GMT - 4  It allowed me to attach a file.

In an interesting aside, I tried merely pasting the image into the post, and when I tried to preview the post, I got this message:

Request Entity Too Large
The requested resource
/newthread.php
does not allow request data with POST requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.
(10-17-2016, 11:38 PM)steven8 Wrote: 1936 EST GMT - 4  It allowed me to attach a file.

In an interesting aside, I tried merely pasting the image into the post, and when I tried to preview the post, I got this message:

Request Entity Too Large
The requested resource
/newthread.php
does not allow request data with POST requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.

If you paste in your post the image is likely transmitted as part of the post body, on which a fairly low limit has been set (32K IIRC). Limit on attachments is of course much higher (up to 2MB for certain types).

Edit: looked at the log and this is indeed what happened. When you posted "normally", this still tripped the old rule but it's now just a warning.

Thanks for helping test some of the forum defenses Smile