Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quote button not working
I just tried to reply using the Quote button. It is inactive, nothing happens.
I'm using Windows 7 and Firefox.
(11-02-2016, 08:19 AM)Blighty Wrote: I just tried to reply using the Quote button. It is inactive, nothing happens.

Could be your browser but try the quote button when it shows the little - (minus) sign then just click New Reply.

(11-02-2016, 08:19 AM)Blighty Wrote: I just tried to reply using the Quote button. It is inactive, nothing happens.

(11-02-2016, 09:02 AM)rich2005 Wrote:

Could be your browser but try the quote button when it shows the little - (minus) sign then just click New Reply.

The quote button is actually part of a "multiple quote" operation. To create this post, I clicked "Quote" on yours, and "Reply" on Rich's.

Just testing.
This done with just Reply. No New Reply, no minus signs.
Seems to work like I expect a Quote to work.

Another test.
This done with the minus sign and the New Reply.

I hadn't noticed the little minus sign before.
I've learned something new today - it's a checkbox masquerading as a button - might have a play with that on the --Test theme
It would be nice if the quotation is visually somewhat different from the reply, maybe italic or a different color. I find it hard to distinguish.