Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
G'MIC Mandelbrot Filter Error
Hello Everyone,

While using the G'MIC Mandelbrot / Julia filter I now receive this message when clicking OK "Error in ./fx_mandelbrot/ *** Command 'input': File '0', format does not take any input options (options '0' specified)." could someone please help me resolve the issue.

Thanks
(11-15-2022, 07:00 PM)pypedreams Wrote: Hello Everyone,

While using the G'MIC Mandelbrot / Julia filter I now receive this message when clicking OK "Error in ./fx_mandelbrot/ *** Command 'input': File '0', format does not take any input options (options '0' specified)." could someone please help me resolve the issue.

Thanks

I cannot get that error.

David Tschumperlé is constantly adding new features and changing the syntax.

(1) If you are using an old version of gimp_gmic_qt update to the latest stable version Currently 3.1.6 Anything older does not update.

(2) Once updated make sure any out-of-date files are removed. Delete the folder C:\Users\"yourname"\AppData\Roaming\gmic A new default one is made when you next run gmic.

(3) Just in case there are any bug fixes since release, click the update button in gmic.

If all that fails, post the error message here: https://discuss.pixls.us/t/on-the-road-to-3-2/30567/193

That usually gets Davids attention.
Windows 10 , gimp 2.10.32, last version G'Mic-Qt, no error with the Mandelbrot filter.