Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GimpChat out?
Glad you finally found out it wasn't you, Kimba.
I kinda hope the site hasn't been hacked and is lost for good.

Smile
(01-21-2017, 08:06 AM)Issabella Wrote: I'm hoping that all this can be resolved well and soon. I miss the forum that I trust and my friends always willing to help. So many tutorials, and valuable information that we had available to all members. I feel very affected and disappointed.
I see the list of tutorials Rod gave us but when trying to open them the page doesn't open.

Yes the wayback machine did not archive most of these.

However as Wallace stated Molly, Myself, and Wallace  have been assured by Omega that the sites issues will be resolved shortly and that all content is intact.
(01-21-2017, 02:21 PM)Rod Wrote:
(01-21-2017, 08:06 AM)Issabella Wrote: I'm hoping that all this can be resolved well and soon. I miss the forum that I trust and my friends always willing to help. So many tutorials, and valuable information that we had available to all members. I feel very affected and disappointed.
I see the list of tutorials Rod gave us but when trying to open them the page doesn't open.

Yes the wayback machine did not archive most of these.

However as Wallace stated Molly, Myself, and Wallace  have been assured by Omega that the sites issues will be resolved shortly and that all content is intact.

Thank you so much Rod. I wish everything is alright. I want to thank you Molly, Wallace and you Rod for your interest on this matter and your great work in the forum.
Well, I am still unable to access GC on the 21st, but glad there is this place to commiserate and keep up with what might be going on. I hope it doesn't take too much longer. A friend of mine has a website he forgot to renew, but it only took him a couple of hours to get it taken care of.
(01-21-2017, 09:44 PM)2-ton Wrote: Well, I am still unable to access GC on the 21st, but glad there is this place to commiserate and keep up with what might be going on.  I hope it doesn't take too much longer.  A friend of mine has a website he forgot to renew, but it only took him a couple of hours to get it taken care of.

2-ton, as you say , at least we are here and we can be in contact but waiting for a good solution. Sad
I'm here to join the list of confused Thankfully so are some old friends Huh
Good to see the Aussie contingent concerns well represented here - but until something positive occurs, I'll use the title of an old favourite Moody Blues song - 'Watching and Waiting'
We all could just use this site to exchange thoughts, ideas, work, tutorials and questions. Just sayin'...
At least some of the tutorials were converted to pdfs so at least we can still read them.
Still waiting for GC to come back up, but it's still out.