Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
User Experience
Someone happy with Gimp Smile

https://opensource.com/article/17/6/gimp-10-ways

a snip from the article

Quote:...What is the best part about GIMP? If you don't know how to do something, the online community sure does...
I wished more people knew about GIMP.
For every 7 "Photoshop" google searchers, there's about only 1 "GIMP" google searcher.
(06-10-2017, 02:29 PM)trandoductin Wrote: I wished  more people knew about GIMP.
For every 7 "Photoshop" google searchers, there's about only 1 "GIMP" google searcher.

That just means that Gimp is actually more user-friendly than PS and people find their answers by themselves Smile
(06-10-2017, 02:29 PM)trandoductin Wrote: I wished  more people knew about GIMP.

I'm working on changing that... early stages, but I've started posting it's praises on My Facebook page
I wouldn't buy PhotoShop now or many others that have started the ridiculous practice of renting their software by the month or year
That is ludicrous (or worse)
Angry 

[Image: 15871545_10154849867538431_4425975227108...e=5B12DEC4]
Heart Wink Wink Heart

Smile
I am very happy with GIMP. We always want to make things better, and ask for more, but I would never trade GIMP for Photoshop. It isn't just the price. There is always help to be found in our GIMP communities. It fosters sharing knowledge. I would not want to lose that.