Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
preview larger
Hey my lovelies I am trying to use to the filters that come with gimp. I was wondering is there anyway I could make the preview larger for the plugins (like Iwarp). What I am working on now is way to small for me to see I have resized the window but that didn't help. I wear glasses and it still is to small for me to see. Is there any way I can fix this? Thanks in advance
Upgrade to 2.10 where most filters work directly on the canvas (and the UI is vastly superior...). Otherwise, some people recompiled filters to have larger preview windows.
ok thanls o
(09-08-2020, 07:58 AM)Ofnuts Wrote: Upgrade to 2.10 where most filters work directly on the canvas (and the UI is vastly superior...). Otherwise, some people recompiled filters to have larger preview windows.

ok i got the 2.10 but i am looking for deform radius in it and can't seem to figure out what to use on the warp tool I am following this tutorial
http://gimpchat.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1437&start=10 any help would be appreciated. ty
You have found the warp tool in the tools dock ? If not the shortcut key is w.

This a comparison of Gimp 2.10.20 and 2.8  Generally the radius with 2.10 is larger than 2.8 , just experiment.

That GimpChat procedure could really do with updating (from 2011), just about everything from gradient - ripple - drop shadow - warp is now on canvas in real time.

If the Gimp 2.10 menus are too small for you, there is some adjustment in Edit -> Preferences. Wider sliders, separate icons instead of groups, as well as overall theme and icon theme.
(09-09-2020, 03:09 PM)rich2005 Wrote: You have found the warp tool in the tools dock ? If not the shortcut key is w.

This a comparison of Gimp 2.10.20 and 2.8  Generally the radius with 2.10 is larger than 2.8 , just experiment.

That GimpChat procedure could really do with updating (from 2011), just about everything from gradient - ripple - drop shadow - warp is now on canvas in real time.

If the Gimp 2.10 menus are too small for you, there is some adjustment in Edit -> Preferences. Wider sliders, separate icons instead of groups, as well as overall theme and icon theme.

thanks rich the new controls where confusing to me this explains what is what