Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ofn-random-fill
This was perfect for what I needed and works very well except for one thing.  It seems to ignore the number of Colors I set.

Gimp 2.10.22 installed from Ubuntu Software
Ubuntu 20.04.2

Let me know if there's anything else that would be helpful for you to know.

Merle
If it is the number of colors when using a palette, see the fixed version, just uploaded.

Otherwise, please state the options used and perhaps attach a demo image.
(02-04-2021, 08:12 AM)Ofnuts Wrote: If it is the number of colors when using a palette, see the fixed version, just uploaded.

Otherwise, please state the options used and perhaps attach a demo image.

Yes, that was it.  Works much better.  Thanks!

Merle
(12-12-2020, 09:26 PM)Ofnuts Wrote: Fill voids with random colors.

At the usual place.

Enjoy, and read the doc before complaining Smile

PS: Sorry Carmen Angel

I can't download random fill on sourceforge, for whatever reason. I could download others.

(05-12-2022, 01:33 PM)mahvin Wrote:

At the usual place.

I can't download random fill on sourceforge, for whatever reason. I could download others.

Works me (using a browser I rarely use, without logging on SF). What says "whatever" error message?
I have problems with Ofnuts Sourceforge page and my Browser (Slimjet) for some time now. 

Getting an error Oh no! Some styles failed to load. ? Please try reloading this page This is some issue with my browser.

The download never works, always takes me to a "Have Problems Downloading" button That uses a mirror and works.

I would say try again with a alternative browser but in the meantime straight from Ofnuts repo zip file attached

I have removed the attachment, get the latest from Ofnuts repo, his plugins do change and are often updated.
(05-12-2022, 02:35 PM)Ofnuts Wrote:
(05-12-2022, 01:33 PM)mahvin Wrote:

At the usual place.

Works me (using a browser I rarely use, without logging on SF). What says "whatever" error message?

It just failed to download, without giving any reasonable semblance that an attempt was made, and opened a new page that had the parent links with the child links hidden. Alien Interference, perhaps? Too much CO2? Or someone evil removed the check from the checkbox for "Allow downloads" just for kicks. (I'm going with the last one.)

(05-12-2022, 02:40 PM)rich2005 Wrote: I have problems with Ofnuts Sourceforge page and my Browser (Slimjet) for some time now. 

Getting an error Oh no! Some styles failed to load. ? Please try reloading this page This is some issue with my browser.

The download never works, always takes me to a "Have Problems Downloading" button That uses a mirror and works.

I would say try again with a alternative browser but in the meantime straight from Ofnuts repo zip file attached

Thanks, Rich!

(05-12-2022, 01:33 PM)mahvin Wrote: I can't download random fill on sourceforge, for whatever reason. I could download others.

Same here using Firefox 99, can download the others but not this one, even if I click on the "problem Downloading" (need to go very fast BTW to click on the "direct link" that's a real pain in the... all those redirections), anyway it does not download, but redirect to https://sourceforge.net/projects/gimp-tools/files/ with ofn-export-layer-cumulative.zip a download button...
Re-uploaded a new ZIP after fixing a few typos in the doc (so the code is the same). Tell me how it goes.
I can download it without problems.

Do you use adblockers?
Maybe they stop the redirection processes that SF uses?
Does it work without adblocking?