Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
luminosity-tiler-0.1 - Error
Filter: luminosity-tiler-0.1.py
Author: Ofnuts
Date: 2013

I have two images open.
- The image on which I want to apply the filter and the image that contains the Tiles.
- Tiles used are those from XCF in the sample file provided on Sourceforge (LuminosityCircleTiles.xcf).

I activate the image, activate the filter, indicate the image with Tiles in the filter...

The error below appears:

GIMP Error
Calling error for procedure 'plug-in-pixelize2':
Procedure 'plug-in-pixelize2' has been called with an invalid ID for argument 'image'. Most likely a plugin is trying to work on an image that doesn't exist any longer.

Tiles from Luminosity Warning
Procedure 'plug-in-pixelize2' has been called with an invalid ID for argument 'image'. Most likely a plugin is trying to work on an image that doesn't exist any longer.

I've never used this plugin before, I just installed it and was wanting to try it out. so I don't know exactly if I'm doing everything right or if I'm doing something wrong.

Maybe an outdated plugin?

Thx
Samj PortableGimp 2.10.28 - Win-10 /64.
It is a switch from Gimp 2.8 pixelize plugin to the Gimp 2.10 GEGL pixelize function which causes the error.

I do not know if ofnuts plugin can be updated but the easiest way is 'borrow' the Gimp 2.8 pixelize.exe plugin (zipped & attached)

Put that in with the luminosity-tiler-0.1.py plugin in your plugins folder.

You need a source image and a "stack of small tiles" image

Goes like this: https://i.imgur.com/psRXjjx.mp4  remember this is just a demo, smaller better tiles required.

Attached Files
.zip   pixelize.zip (Size: 23.17 KB / Downloads: 75)
(04-04-2022, 08:37 PM)rich2005 Wrote: It is a switch from Gimp 2.8 pixelize plugin to the Gimp 2.10 GEGL pixelize function which causes the error.

I do not know if ofnuts plugin can be updated but the easiest way is 'borrow' the Gimp 2.8 pixelize.exe plugin (zipped & attached)

Put that in with the luminosity-tiler-0.1.py plugin in your plugins folder.

You need a source image and a "stack of small tiles" image

Goes like this: https://i.imgur.com/psRXjjx.mp4  remember this is just a demo, smaller better tiles required.

Thx a lot rich2005, I will try it!

With the addition of pixelize.zip provided by rich2005 now the plugin works without problems!

I have a strong feeling I'm going to have a lot of fun with this 'new' plugin!

With my own tiles:

[Image: ny9ExJo.png]
Samj PortableGimp 2.10.28 - Win-10 /64.