Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help is opening in a TEXT EDITOR
(04-16-2018, 06:53 AM)Redraw Wrote: Hoping it's not too late ( weeks ) my 2c worth some Linux distros do not work well with the help docs for gimp and that is why I don't use those distros left behind in the dust , why should I HAVE TO use a pdf , shift f1 or f1 should be it  but just as a point of interest Linux > SolydK did not have help docs in gimp work as it should have in past so after leaving and distro hopping and coming back to SolydK ( love-it ) after about 4 months they now had the the help docs in Synaptic so I didn't have to use a clumsy pdf instead shift + F1 in gimp does the job very nicely now , it gets firefox running when offline also that is a win , sometimes you either have to wait for your distro to catch , file a bug report, don't forget mostly all done by volunteers after their day jobs or you go and explore the many distros available ,, The important thing is don't get stressed about that and fixated on that problem , I have been there stressed etc not worth the bottling up  but the more distro that you check out the more you know as I mentioned SolydK is good worth checking out as also is GeckoLinux it has a  fine set of distros of many flavours also, one man show but very competent .

I don't see anything useful for the topic at hand. I hope my use of punctuation doesn't offend you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: help is opening in a TEXT EDITOR - by Ofnuts - 01-06-2018, 01:32 PM
RE: Help is opening in a TEXT EDITOR - by Redraw - 04-16-2018, 06:53 AM
RE: Help is opening in a TEXT EDITOR - by themaddoctor - 04-16-2018, 09:41 AM
RE: Help is opening in a TEXT EDITOR - by Redraw - 04-16-2018, 12:55 PM