Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1. Custom toolbar possible? 2. Images often don't show up in monitor in Win... (?)
(01-28-2023, 11:28 PM)EverdarkOmnis Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 07:29 AM)Blaine Stuart Wrote: [snip]

If _anyone_ knows any workaround to building toolbars in GIMP, though, please let me know.

--------------------------------

[snip]

Thanks.

Hey Blaine,

Just wondering if you ever found a solution to this?

I know exactly what you ae talking about; I use custom toolboxes whenever possible.

Hello!

No, never did.  And it's the main reason I rarely use GIMP as I do have PaintShopPro with all the main functions available on the custom toolbars it does offer the ability to create and edit, which allows me to dive right into a project the instant I need to without messing about trying to remember where everything is.  But keeping GIMP is useful in case I ever need an alternate photo editor.

Seeing your Excel QAT edit screen brings back memories of good times esp. of previous Office versions where we could go to town with custom toolbars!  A colleague once walked by my cubicle and saw my MS Word 2003 interace and said it looked like a cockpit <lol>!  My MS Word and Corel WordPerfect customizations are pretty extreme with about 6-7 custom toolbars for each down the left, top, and right sides <lol>.

Hope GIMP allows custom toolbars one day.

Cheers!  Smile

Good luck!

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1. Custom toolbar possible? 2. Images often don't show up in monitor in Win... (?) - by Blaine Stuart - 01-29-2023, 06:42 AM