Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trouble with vector input for polygon selection
I'm writing a plugin to call python-fu-heal-selection with inputs of the file and the points defining the polygon selection, but cannot get the polygon selection to work.  I have tried using the square polygon select and it works fine, but the generic polygon selection does not accept my input; what's wrong with my script?

Code:
(define
    (heal-select points point_count)

(let*
        (
            (image         (car (gimp-file-load RUN-NONINTERACTIVE "tmp.jpg" "tmp.jpg")))
            (active-layer     (car (gimp-image-get-active-layer image)))            
        )                                            

;(gimp-image-select-rectangle     image CHANNEL-OP-ADD 122 67 138 81)    
        (set! active-layer (car (gimp-image-get-active-layer image)))    
        (define path-points (list->vector points))
        (gimp-image-select-polygon     image CHANNEL-OP-ADD point_count path-points)
        (python-fu-heal-selection     RUN-NONINTERACTIVE     
                                        active-layer
                                        1)                                            
        (display points)
        (gimp-file-save RUN-NONINTERACTIVE image active-layer  "tmp2.jpg" "tmp2.jpg")
        (gimp-image-delete image)

)
)

With the command line input:
Code:
gimp -i -b "(heal-select '(122. 67. 138. 67. 138. 81. 122. 81. 122. 67.) 5)" -b "(gimp-quit 0)"

I have tried removing '(define path-points (list->vector points))' and passed it the points as #(1 2 3  4) and still get an error message hinting at the fact that the polygon isn't closed or is empty.

Messages In This Thread
Trouble with vector input for polygon selection - by ss32 - 02-11-2018, 09:57 PM