Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Release candidate #1 for Gimp 2.10 is out!
(03-30-2018, 08:12 AM)rich2005 ,of Wrote: There are going to be plugins and scripts that will not work. The favourite of many, layerfx.py for example.
32 bit compiled plugins will not work. Your beautify plugin? - try and see if it works.
(03-30-2018, 08:31 AM)Ofnuts Wrote: What you can do it put all your scripts/plugins in one or more directories 
! what is that ! gimp without this plugins can not stand I think anyone who says otherwise, is flattered or joking ! i mean what gimp can do without layersfx?! or other scripts ! , i mean if you develop a program should give step forward not  wasting time with sub-features !i know it is the development test version and to solve that just keep the old version! and the final not released  yet! but in the future what will happen!
-
but the logic It is imperative to grant an alternative !  If you do not support some plugins give an alternative! This is not a matter of cynicism and giving orders,It is a constructive criticism, as many will say " hey it is a free software Stop being sarcastic " if you want to develop something, its development brings it better than what preceded this so-called development,

Messages In This Thread
RE: Release candidate #1 for Gimp 2.10 is out! - by QUARLEAP - 03-30-2018, 08:36 AM