Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to create an ASCII-Drawing - for a Entire relationship modelo of a db
hello dear Gimp-Experts,

i have to create a entire relationship model for a db - and i need to do this with some modifications and enhancements - ie. some additions.

what if i have a allready created set of data - that needs to be enhanced and adapted - how to do that!?

Code:
+------------------+                                              +------------------+
| organization     |                                              |  hand_type       |
+------------------+                                              +------------------+
| org_id (PK)      |---+-+       +-------------------+     +------| hand_type_id(PK) |
| title            |   | |       |   org_hand        |     |      | description      |
| location         |   | |       +-------------------+     |      +------------------+
| pic_number       |   | |       | org_hand_id (PK)  |     |
| internal_url     |   | +------<| org_id      (FK)  |     |
| external_url     |   |         | hand_type_id(FK)  |>----+
+------------------+   |         +-------------------+
                      |                                          +------------------+
                      |                                          |  topic           |
                      |         +-------------------+            +------------------+
                      |         |  org_topic        |     +------| topic_id (PK)    |
                      |         +-------------------+     |      | description      |
                      |         | org_topic_id (PK) |     |      +------------------+
                      +--------<| org_id       (FK) |     |
                                | topic_id     (FK) |>----+
                                +-------------------+

how can i change the data set - and keep the nice look!?

love to hear from you

Messages In This Thread
How to create an ASCII-Drawing - for a Entire relationship modelo of a db - by sayhello - 05-15-2018, 08:10 AM