Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ofn-stroke-visible-paths problem
(06-22-2018, 08:04 PM)Ofnuts Wrote: Nice but 1) missing the  apostrophe, and 2) that would be "present" (unless you just mispelled "show their raised fingers to Adobe puppets" Smile)

01) The fonts native apostrophe looked horrible, so i saved myself from the extra work. Also: last time i checked, "excited" was spelled differently, so hereby i reclaim my artistic freedom.  Big Grin
02) Lets assume ofnuts & esper is some sort of group or brand Wink

P.S: my hatred of Adobe is not that strong, after all their followers still provide the most interesting effects for me to try.
This forum also teached me, that a lot of people dont deserve powerful open source software.

Quote:What font is that?

https://www.dafont.com/de/die-nasty.font

I may be wrong, but i think this font is a recreation of a font used by the rockgroup KISS on their Hotter than hell album.

(06-22-2018, 08:01 PM)Ofnuts Wrote: [*]"Now it strokes the paths in the expected way, but i need multiple layers and that is still broken.". Uh ?

Yes, as i said, the first round i tried to get this to work, your script would fill layers with colours.
So i ended with a stack of layers, each filled completely with a colour from the gradient.

Meanwhile, the merged option worked as expected. But thats not what i needed.

I  dont think this was a user error.

(06-22-2018, 08:01 PM)Ofnuts Wrote:
  • Yes, the paths are stroked/filled from bottom to top in the stack, this is a conscious decision.

Well what is the conscious decision behind it ??
The 3D effect goes from top to bottom. Front to back.
Why would you make a new gradient that is the other way around ?

Or is it because the path inbetweener script works from bottom to top ?
If thats the case, it would make a lot more sense to call them top and bottom paths, instead of 'End Path' and 'Begin Path'.

IMO, the merge option makes the least sense. 
The script should always produce multiple layers, ideally in a layer group.
Then, i can merge the layer group with one mouseclick, should i need it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ofn-stroke-visible-paths problem - by Ofnuts - 06-22-2018, 08:04 PM
RE: ofn-stroke-visible-paths problem - by Ofnuts - 06-22-2018, 08:01 PM
RE: ofn-stroke-visible-paths problem - by Espermaschine - 06-22-2018, 08:17 PM