Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there an html "spoiler tag" equivalent on this forum?
(07-28-2018, 05:36 PM)KevKiev Wrote: I'm drafting a post in which I'll have a few images and, to save space and keep things tidy, I was trying to insert them into spoiler tags i.e. sandwiching the images between "[spoiler]" and "[/spoiler]" which, on the (few) other forums I frequent, results in a text box that you can click on to expand and see what's between the tags and click again to hide. (Sorry if that's ridiculously old news.) But when I preview the post, the image is simply displayed between with the tags as plain text.

I tried using the "code" button, with "spoiler" alone and with brackets, but that didn't work.  (I have no idea what "PHP" is, but I tried that button unsuccessfully too.)

Thanks

Not as far as I know. And in any case, we decided a long time ago that since this forum is dedicated to images, having the images in plain view would in general be easier/quicker for everybody. So the "thumbnails" we generate are 600x800 max (in other words, if your image is smaller it is displayed as is, otherwise there is that giant thumbnail which is a clickable image that gets you to the full size image).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is there an html "spoiler tag" equivalent on this forum? - by Ofnuts - 07-28-2018, 07:18 PM