Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Color Scale for specific colors (like blue and pink, for Synthwave or Retrowave)
Oh my god, you made this for me?! Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate it!!!

I made sure to make everything executable, and I ran from *.AppImage, and it still returned the same results, unfortunately. G'MIC wasn't listed under the "Filters" menu, so I couldn't get the same results. I really wish I could do a screen record of my environment so that I could show my steps just to make sure I'm doing everything right, but my GPU is old and my computer runs OpenGL2.x (which is now obsolete and hasn't been supported in quite some time now), and so I can't use OBS Studio to record. I actually can't even use Blender on this computer, because my GPU and version of OpenGL won't allow rendering.

Still, thank you thank you thank you for taking the time out of your day to help me with this!! I really, really appreciate it very dearly!! Thank you so much!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Color Scale for specific colors (like blue and pink, for Synthwave or Retrowave) - by ktaherig - 02-27-2019, 10:09 PM