Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Customized smudge tool : Smudge with painting
This is a big deal IMO and users should be notified that its now possible to smudgepaint like with paints, i found this out just today, its like a new brush tool , too bad its so hidden and you have to figure this out on your own, i found it by accident when looking for smudgepaint for gimp.
I have it setup so when you press stylus harder then paint comes out, when you very gently move stylus then you smudge paint around.
Also i see that flow is separate from flow in brush matrix and when i use pressure for flow in matrix instead of smudge tiool flow setting then it doesnt paint and only smudges, so you have to set at least some amount of flow in sudge tool panel , then you can kinda use flow with pressure sensitivity from within the matrix but its still limited, would be nice if flow from matrix would be connected to smudge tool flow so when we press lighter then less paint would come out with smudge tool, at the moment its tricky to set that up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Customized smudge tool : Smudge with painting - by bwwd - 09-07-2019, 03:29 AM