Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Light streaks on top of shadows
Sad 

This is a crop of a bigger collage project and I'm having a problem with shadows. You can see that I tried having an image with a border around it and shadows on all sides, but at the edge of the border, a white streak appears which ruins the shadow, I have no idea what causes this and it makes the whole project look REALLY bad, I have no transparency on the image layer, nor on the border layer, it's all full opacity, I even tried removing the alpha transparency all together from the layer menu, it didn't help, trying to cover the white area with a bigger border didn't help either...please help me, having these shadows would make the whole thing look 10000 times better as it's a HUGE image (18500x18500)

This is what I see if I zoom in:

also, downscaling the project makes this white stuff become even bigger

PLEASE HELP WITHIN A FEW DAYS IF YOU CAN I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

I also found out that even removing the image in the middle completely STILL doesn't help 

Even trying to add more shadow myself using the brush tool with black at 30% opacity isn't doing anything, it adds more to the shadow, but with no effect near that edge

Messages In This Thread
Light streaks on top of shadows - by EightSeven6 - 07-29-2019, 08:56 AM
RE: Light streaks on top of shadows - by Ofnuts - 07-29-2019, 09:22 AM
RE: Light streaks on top of shadows - by Ofnuts - 07-29-2019, 11:29 AM