Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fonts not available in text Tool
After checking, app/text/gimpfontfactory.c is compiled.

At the end, I packaged intltool, gettext and glib-networking. At start, there is an error

Code:
Cannot spawn a message bus without a machine-id: Unable to load /var/lib/dbus/machine-id or /etc/machine-id: Failed to open file “/var/lib/dbus/machine-id”: No such file or directory

(gimp:7276): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: 22:58:55.935: g_param_spec_internal: assertion 'is_valid_property_name (name)' failed
gimp: fatal error: Segmentation fault

(pagecurl:7287): LibGimpBase-WARNING **: 22:58:55.942: pagecurl: gimp_wire_read(): error
Job 1, 'gimp &' has ended

dbus is not used in KISS, so it's not installed. In order to start gimp, I have to delete the pagecurl plugin. But after that, there is always the same problem. I have tried to add fonts in
.config/GIMP/2.10/fonts, I have given the full permission (777), but the fonts are not found. I'll have a look at the bugs and if nobody has a suggestion, I will probably open a bug.

I prefer the compilation at the moment to have the same build system for all packages, instead of using flatpak or appimage (but to be honest, I don't really know how it works!).

Messages In This Thread
Fonts not available in text Tool - by Rocket - 01-02-2020, 09:05 AM
RE: Fonts not available in text Tool - by Ofnuts - 01-02-2020, 11:08 AM
RE: Fonts not available in text Tool - by Rocket - 01-02-2020, 05:52 PM
RE: Fonts not available in text Tool - by Rocket - 01-02-2020, 10:52 PM