Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gimp file exported as .jpg no longer compatible with Canva
I have used GIMP for years and saved my art as jpg's and then succesfully uploaded them to Canva for printing.  I got a new laptop and installed the new GIMP and now when i export as a jpg it works, but when i export it to Canva the files say "We are unable to upload this file as it is incompatible with Canva or it has been corrupted".  
My old jpg files i saved on the previous computer still work to upload no problem.  I have double checked that Gimp is still exporting as an RGB format, and have tried all sorts of other stuff to no avail.  The exported files are definately a .jpg but they are no longer recognized in Canva as compatible.  I have also updated my browser as well.  Does anyone have any ideas on how to get this to work?  I work with Canva all day long and now can't upload any of my files, I have no idea how to fix this.  
I wonder if i should download the older version of GIMP, since it still works on my old laptop but not the new version on my new laptop.  What could have changed?

Messages In This Thread
Gimp file exported as .jpg no longer compatible with Canva - by TheArtOfAdventure - 01-06-2020, 06:12 PM