Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gimp 2.8; looking for the Beautify plugin (Lubuntu Linux)
Hello everyone,

This is my first post, thank you for hosting this forum.
Before I began this thread I have searched the forum (and the Net) for topics/search results that might already have dealt with my question, but I could only find results for Gimp ran on Windows. I run Lubuntu Linux (Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, 32 bits [I think]).

First of all, I am a n00b in both Linux and The Gimp Smile. Please take this in consideration. My skill on installing or operating my Linux OS does presently not go beyond performing the sudo apt-get install "x" command. Please bear with me.

I recently saw an article online that demonstrated the life sketch function of the Beautify plugin. I was very impressed and would really like to use it.

The first problem is, is that I could not find the plugin anywhere on the Internet. Perhaps my n00b-fu is at fault here.  I would appreciate a link.
The second question would be, if I could please receive some guidance and advice as how to install the plugin. Taking my n00b-fu in consideration.

Thank you for your  guidance and your patience,

Immortality

Messages In This Thread
Gimp 2.8; looking for the Beautify plugin (Lubuntu Linux) - by Immortality - 02-16-2021, 04:42 PM