Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heal transparency (resynthesizer plug-in) Error
Hello everyone,

I need help with the resynthesizer plug-in and in particular Heal transparency code. It works perfectly fine with all my images except for a new batch that i received recently. The error and messages are:
GIMP Message:
  1. Plug-in 'Heal selection' left image undo in inconsistent state, closing open undo groups.
  2. Plug-in crashed: "resynthesizer" (/home/ariotta/.config/GIMP/2.10/plug-ins/resynthesizer) The dying plug-in may have messed up GIMP's internal state. You may want to save your images and restart GIMP to be on the safe side.
  3. Calling error for procedure 'plug-in-resynthesizer': Procedure 'plug-in-resynthesizer' returned no return values
An error occurred running python_fu_heal_transparency:
File "/usr/lib/gimp/2.0/python/gimpfu.py", line 740, in response dialog.res = run_script(params) File "/usr/lib/gimp/2.0/python/gimpfu.py", line 361, in run_script return apply(function, params) File "/home/ariotta/.config/GIMP/2.10/plug-ins/plugin-heal-transparency.py", line 59, in heal_transparency pdb.python_fu_heal_selection(timg, tdrawable, samplingRadiusParam, 0, orderParam, run_mode=RUN_NONINTERACTIVE) RuntimeError: execution error

Someone know what could be?
Thank you in advance!

Valeria

Messages In This Thread
Heal transparency (resynthesizer plug-in) Error - by V@le93 - 03-19-2021, 11:03 AM