Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tools and cursor sticking in GIMP 2.8
(04-21-2022, 05:10 PM)geekgirl101 Wrote: Ah, a bit late for that...already installed Gimp 2.10 and it has all the old settings. So far haven't seen it misbehave yet but will see.

Yeah that's an old topic I posted 7 months ago. The guy who posted his very unrelated response DM'd me afterwards with a link to this forum stating that at least his answer "wasn't advertising an essay writing website", which he did. Tongue

Try reading the PM I sent you (quoted below) - where does it refer you to an essay writing site? I am most definitely not Burdette76 - I have better things to do than send (intentionally) unhelpful answers :-)

(The PM was simply to avoid possibly raising the profile of this site with the spammers who afflict gimp-users.)

Quote: At least the answer wasn't advertising an essay writing website - but if you wait you will probably get such a response! This site seems to be unmoderated and overrun with spam.

I would suggest asking on a site like:

https://www.gimp-forum.net/

this site is moderated with spam being dealt with in short order. They also try to help.

I haven't come across anything like you are reporting. Perhaps you could ask the question on the website noted above and add to your question which version of GIMP you are using and whether you are using a mouse or a graphics tablet. I assume that you don't see anything similar in other programs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tools and cursor sticking in GIMP 2.8 - by programmer_ceds - 04-27-2022, 04:50 PM