Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ticket to Ride Bretagne - Fan extension
(06-04-2022, 02:48 AM)PixLab Wrote:
(06-03-2022, 09:20 PM)LinettRidge Wrote: Else, you may try to download the files on Board Game Geek: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgameexpan...ride/files.

Thanks, but today it worked just fine on google drive (go figure out), thus I downloaded it and took a quick look.

First thought if I may, Bretagne in English is called Brittany, you might want to update the English version Wink (sadly I would add, and the names you did put on English speaking websites  Confused )

Having said that, it's a pretty game, well done! [Image: thumbsup.png]
Thanks a lot for your feedback!

Well, maybe I'll change the names for their English translation in a future version.

(06-04-2022, 08:46 AM)Ofnuts Wrote:
(06-04-2022, 02:48 AM)PixLab Wrote: First thought if I may, Bretagne in English is called Brittany, you might want to update the English version Wink (sadly I would add, and the names you did put on English speaking websites  Confused )

That would be two changes because in English the island of Ouessant is called "Ushant".

Thanks for this info! 
I actually thought about using the Breton names of the cities, but finally kept all the names in their French version (both for French & English versions).
Might challenge this approach in a future version.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ticket to Ride Bretagne - Fan extension - by LinettRidge - 06-04-2022, 06:24 PM