Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re: batch processing on bulk layer
(06-13-2022, 01:57 AM)Stephen Liu Wrote: Now I have changed my decision, scanning past photos on smartphoto instead of their film negatives.  It'll save me lot of time. The quality of the digital photos is quite good.  No post-editing is required.  Please refers to attached photos captured by me in the past in Linz, Austria, no macros, only 1x1

The fixture is very simple.  The plastic clips are for indexing. Please refers to attached photo

Cropping can't be avoided.  Should I find those digital photos are of inferior quality then I'll scan their negatives.

Regards

Hi all,

I'm running remote desktop to shoot photos remotely.

My smartphone, Samsung Galaxy S9+, is connected to Ubuntu 20.04 desktop PC via an USB cable. It will charge the smartphone during capturing simultaneously.

I just remote-control the smartphone on Ubuntu 20.04 display and keyboard.  After capturing, the digital file is immediately download to PC without saving on the smartphone.

This arrangement is very efficient without creating un-necessary motion to the smartphone during capturing because I don't need touching the screen of the smartphone.

Regards

Not only you are using day light instead of an artificial controlled light, but 1 corner is not leveled  Dodgy

I won't speak about changing your mind so often, but in my opinion, if you had taken 1 way to do it and did stick to it from the beginning, you would have finished to scan them all and may be already post processed individually (no bulk processing) a part of them as you already got some good tips from your first post, this set up was already proposed weeks ago, I just hope you won't change again... Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Re: batch processing on bulk layer - by PixLab - 06-13-2022, 03:28 AM