Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resynthesizer / heal-selection plugins for Windows
(11-20-2016, 10:29 AM)rich2005 Wrote: Using Windows and having problems finding and installing up-to-date resynthesizer / heal-selection plugins?

I bundled the required files into a zip 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/gwc928wmwt..._32_64.zip

Download, un-zip, use either the 64 or 32 bit versions of resynthesizer & resynthesizer-gui depending on your Windows installation.

Gimp 2.8
Copy the required files into C:\Users\"yourname"\.gimp-2.8\plug-ins

Gimp 2.10
Copy the required files into C:\Users\"yourname"\AppData\Roaming\GIMP\2.10\plug-ins

For Gimp 2.8 - Gimp 2.10 is similar. This video about installation in Windows 10. 3 minutes duration.

Like the previous friend who replied, many thanks for solving my problem in installing resynthesizer in GIMP 2.10.4 I have been searching high and low on how to do it. Not successful and I was about to give up till I found your thread. The video helps a lot too as I am new to plug ins and was not aware which files should be in the plugin folder. Now I got it working. Will be a lot easier if there is file which will do these files copying and putting them in the right place (like other installation program). Ha.

Many many thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Resynthesizer / heal-selection plugins for Windows - by plumbergp - 08-06-2018, 05:50 AM