Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Batch export all opened images in GIMP at once V3.22343567
(01-23-2024, 12:43 PM)Krikor Wrote: Another thing is that it (the script) numbered the last open image to the first (from the rightmost image to the leftmost image on the screen).
As a result, the numbering next to the image names was reversed.

I must also highlight the excellent tutorial on how to use the script that you made available!

Thx!

Hi Krikor,

sorry I did overlooked this part
I updated and changed the order, now the numbering goes starting from the left first image -> to the last right side image

updated download is overthere > https://gitlab.com/_PixLab/GIMP-Export-All-Images-As

Thanks for the kind words about the tutorial, finally someone who reads it and appreciates the time I spent on it  Big Grin
Patrice
Thumbs Up 
I just downloaded, installed and tested the current version of this script.

I didn't understand the need for there to be two versions of this script inside the .zip. This may perhaps confuse some users.

Now I feel like my folder (files) are better organized. Thanks for the change!  Big Grin?
Samj PortableGimp 2.10.28 - Win-10 /64.
(02-02-2024, 03:57 PM)Krikor Wrote: I didn't understand the need for there to be two versions of this script inside the .zip. This may perhaps confuse some users.

There is only one script, the latest, did you downloaded the .7z > https://gitlab.com/_PixLab/GIMP-Export-A...ages-as.7z ?

Maybe you did download the whole thing... in this case you will have the one in the .7z and the one to show/work the code (they are the same anyway)  Wink

You just need to download the pxl-export-all-images-as.7z, I made it for that very purpose => quick download without other things inside (it's a compressed file with the script and the manual inside)  Big Grin

EDIT: On second thought you are right, this can confuse people, for sure people will download the whole thing first, I did edit the README.md with a direct link, thus now it's on the front page just below the tree, thanks Krikor, your comment was helpful!

Patrice
My fault

I never know how to navigate these gitlab screens.  Huh
I clicked on the blue "Code" button, and selected the "ZIP" option.

And inside this .zip there was yet another zip (arrows in red).
But I installed the option indicated by the blue arrow, so ok.

Now with Direct download things are much easier  Rolleyes

Thx!
Samj PortableGimp 2.10.28 - Win-10 /64.
(02-03-2024, 01:59 PM)Krikor Wrote: My fault

I never know how to navigate these gitlab screens.  Huh

No, not your fault, and you are not alone, a lot of people don't know how to navigate those git-things, and often the naming is for experienced developers, thus not meant to be "general" user friendly (even me I can get lost, but don't tell to anyone Big Grin )

(02-03-2024, 01:59 PM)Krikor Wrote: Now with Direct download things are much easier Rolleyes

Thanks to you, you opened my eyes Wink
Patrice
Hello. Sorry if this have been asked again. Can someone help me modify the script so the image can be saved with the original name and we dont use the "input an image base name: IMAGE- ". thx.
(02-21-2024, 08:29 AM)geopap Wrote: Hello. Sorry if this have been asked again. Can someone help me modify the script so the image can be saved with the original name and we dont use the "input an image base name: IMAGE- ". thx.

I'll look into it to add that option tomorrow or this weekend.
I'll just ping here when it's ready and tested.
Patrice
(02-21-2024, 02:49 PM)PixLab Wrote:
(02-21-2024, 08:29 AM)geopap Wrote: Hello. Sorry if this have been asked again. Can someone help me modify the script so the image can be saved with the original name and we dont use the "input an image base name: IMAGE- ". thx.

I'll look into it to add that option tomorrow or this weekend.
I'll just ping here when it's ready and tested.

Hi, I was trying to find the option that image can be exported with the original name.
I think this would be really useful to track image updates.
Thanks very much Smile
(03-05-2024, 11:30 PM)Sallam Wrote: Hi, I was trying to find the option that image can be exported with the original name.
I think this would be really useful to track image updates.
Thanks very much Smile

I'm delayed, I got quite busy, but looking to it and want to make a version for GIMP 3 Wink
Patrice