Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How AI Sees National Differences In Generated AI Images
(08-29-2023, 10:24 PM)Tas_mania Wrote: The French beret?  [Image: biggrin.png]  [Image: biggrin.png]
Lol!

Quote:The French one looks like the illegitimate child a Citroen 2CV (head lights) and a Renault 4CV (body shape and wheel caps). But the 2CV has flat-twin engine and the 4CV has the engine in the rear.
Thanks ofnuts for the description. I'm starting to understand how it arrives at a certain image.

I just made about 10 different nationalities. The Mexican entry was outstanding IMHO.

Also outstanding was the Saudi Arabian entry. Smile

I read that AI will probably be doing air traffic control and brain surgery before long. Just don't rush into it guys?

That mexican one is fascinating... Because when you look at it you find that the left "rear" wheel is about at the middle of the car (which explains why there is no door to climb in). So the car which is a rear wheel drive should sit on its tail very quickly... but this won't happen because the right rear wheel is not on the same axle as the left one and is further back.

This is a pretty good metaphor of the code generated by ChatGPT...
@ Ofnuts, also the steering wheel behind the driver seat Big Grin Big Grin
Patrice
Big Grin 
Quote:but this won't happen because the right rear wheel is not on the same axle as the left one and is further back.

Ridiculous engineering is consistent for the mage images I posted. Deep dream seems better but can't show an engine without uploading an image. On DD uploading another image uses 'energy' which is actually 'money'. I always seemed to run-out of energy just as I was getting a useful image.

Verdict. It's curious thousands of people in the US are demonstrating against AI when it is worse at doing basic tasks then they are. Smile

I will finish-up with this one that I wanted to have a straight 8 engine. Smile

(08-31-2023, 10:37 PM)Tas_mania Wrote: On DD uploading another image uses 'energy' which is actually 'money'. I always seemed to run-out of energy just as I was getting a useful image.

There is a trick to get more energy without paying, it's to get leveled up and to get leveled up and auto regenerate up to 8 energy per hours, you need to be "Liked" (I'm at 5 energy per hour and going fast to the next free level)

How to be liked? Go to the "Latest" and Like every one!

On the one you like more open their gallery (by clicking on their nickname, you can even follow), and like even a lot more images on their gallery,
Once you've finished to give like 300 likes, -> NOW you can publish/make public yours but with this option selected (in the beginning you are limited to 2 or 3),

keep the BEST images you've generated for later (24 hours) to be able to have that option (Latest/Trending) and the one you are not so happy make them public, people you have liked will come to your account and like all images which are public
Then the tomorrow you woke up with a very loaded list of people who did liked your images, in 2 days you get to the 1st level max of 35 energy in your "pot" and 5 energy generated per hour, and submit 4 per 24 hours to Latest and Trending

People liking on my gallery, like every images (I do the same on their, I mean something like 10 on their first page or best page)

Patrice
(08-31-2023, 10:37 PM)Tas_mania Wrote: Verdict. It's curious thousands of people in the US are demonstrating against AI when it is worse at doing basic tasks then they are. Smile

Not so curious because a lot of people are happy to consume AI-generated content. A site like BuzzFeed could be totally AI generated and still have a lot of visitors. Yes, it would lose some, but it would also drastically cut on the cost of content.

AI-generated stuff is becoming the intellectual equivalent of junk food.
Hi Patrice people will find your post on increasing DDG 'energy' interesting. Here is what they are saving -

Being opposed to AI reminds me of the 'Luddite's. They attacked textile making machines in the 19th century. Some ended-up in Tasmania and I had a friend descended from one. 

Quote:AI-generated stuff is becoming the intellectual equivalent of junk food.

true.
Hi Tas_mania,
Wow, I never went to that price page... that's not cheap!
I'm already more than comfortable with 5/hours (this evening or even this afternoon I will pass the next level (1000 likes)),
thus it will be 8 energy per hours and a maximum fill of 70, which is way more than I will use (I just play for fun anyway) Big Grin

Also I don't use the "upscale and enhance" option, if I want one upscaled I use the free open source Upscayl in "Digital Art" mode Wink

(09-01-2023, 06:58 AM)Ofnuts Wrote:
(08-31-2023, 10:37 PM)Tas_mania Wrote: Verdict. It's curious thousands of people in the US are demonstrating against AI when it is worse at doing basic tasks then they are. Smile

Not so curious because a lot of people are happy to consume AI-generated content. A site like BuzzFeed could be totally AI generated and still have a lot of visitors. Yes, it would lose some, but it would also drastically cut on the cost of content.

AI-generated stuff is becoming the intellectual equivalent of junk food.

It's getting even worse > https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/educ...612673.cms
On the first page on Google in my region  Angry
Scroll down to the bottom of the article, it's AI generated

Patrice