Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intro and a few questions on attached photo
Hello again all. I went through and tried all of your suggestions. Great way to learn for someone totally new to this and I appreciate the help.
   Though I tried more tools and settings than I can remember, here's what I came up with so far. One thing for sure, I need lots of practice with the heal and clone tools! Wink

1. I duplicated the original layer and used the clone and heal tools on both corners on the left side. I done this step first as my thought was that the white and yellow were so much brighter than the rest of the image that they would skew any attempts to adjust the various levels. Hue, chroma, etc.

2. Duplicated the second layer. I tried G'MIC DCP Dehaze at this point but couldn't get it right so I deleted that layer and reduplicated the second layer again. On this layer I used Colors / Layers / Levels to adjust the sliders on the histogram inward on both sides until they were near the actual graph ends. Then adjusting the center slider until things looked better. After that, I used the clone and heal tools to remove artifacts and paper creases.
   Thought anyone?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)