Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transparent objects
ENG 
Hello, forum people! Smile

I’ll tell you about a situation that I can’t figure out without the help of experts in this topic: I tried to cut out a glass, but couldn’t make it transparent for the background on which I placed it Sad

Can anyone tell me how to place transparent objects while maintaining their transparency? 

I would be very grateful for your help in this matter! 

РУ

Привет, обыватели форума! Smile

Расскажу о ситуации, с которой не смогу разобраться без помощи знатаков в этой теме: Попытался вырезать стакан, но не смог сделать его прозрачным для фона, на который его поставил Sad

Кто может подсказать, как можно ставить прозрачные объекты, при этом, сохраняя их прозрачность? 

Буду очень благодарен за вашу помощь в этом вопросе! 

УКР

Привіт, люди форуму! Smile

Спробував вирізати склянку, але не зміг зробити її прозорою для фону, на яку її поставив Sad

Хто може підказати, як можна ставити прозорі об'єкти, при цьому, зберігаючи їх прозорість? 

Буду дуже вдячний за вашу допомогу у цьому питанні!
Cut out the glass from where? Glass is transparent, but the image of glass is not, it will always be the image of the glass plus whatever is behind the glass.
original image needs to support transparency

Smile
Quote:original image needs to support transparency

Yeah, add an alpha channel to the layer then select (free select?) the glass object > float to another layer and turn-down the transparency on the floated layer. Lower the layer. You can repeat or 'undo' until you are happy with your transparent glass.
My suggestion is that you watch this video:

Delete The Background From Glass with GIMP
https://youtu.be/amsbidmBDiU?si=yQOlY2Kol3HBCXix

===============

Я предлагаю вам посмотреть это видео:

Удалить фон со стекла с помощью GIMP
https://youtu.be/amsbidmBDiU?si=yQOlY2Kol3HBCXix
Samj PortableGimp 2.10.28 - Win-10 /64.