Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can we re-color this patches - is this doable
@zeuspaul, nice solution and not so complicated as the workflow I did  Wink. I did'nt know about this workflow in gimp, thanks.
The colors you are replacing are extremely similar so a threshold lower than the one I used would likely work well.

hello dear ZeusPaul
many thanks for coming up with the explanation - and your cristal clear guidance

thanks alot

and besides that - also many many thanks to you denzjos:: your solution seems to be a bit more compllicatd but i tried to follow the steps - and meanwhile i have set the sciript in place...

btw: this forum here is such an outstanding place - i love this forum and i am really proud to be part of this great place

thanks alot ...

keep up the awesome work - it rocksWink
Could probably do this many different ways. Try Duplicating your layer. Invert the colours of the top layer then with that layer selected use 'difference' layer mode

Smile
Using Bucket Fill there's also an option to use pattern fill.  Here's a site with free patterns.
https://soundimage.org/images-home-page/

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

hi there to see that we can do such things on so many ways is just a great great expecience. Its so great to see this - the community comes up with so many creative solutions.

this forum is a place for innovations and creative teamwork - i am glad to be part of this forum

btw. one question. its so awsome to see that we can apply these techniques - such as bucket fill to any ordinary file - note it does not have to be a xcf file .- no it can be any (!!!) ordinary image like a jpeg or png

that is so great ... i will do some experimental works the next few days

have a great day