Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ofnuts request script
Hi

This is for ofnuts: are you interested in adding a script to your collection that is doong the same as this?

https://www.gimp-forum.net/attachment.php?aid=11260

Then I could always download it from there since this one is not online I think.
Already have one: ofn-preset-guides ... lets you define the guide sets you want in a side file.
(02-28-2024, 10:04 AM)Ofnuts Wrote: Already have one: ofn-preset-guides ... lets you define the guide sets you want in a side file.

Installed, but it's a bit complicated for me.

Can you tell me what I need to put in the INI file for guides at 150 x 150 px, all over the first layer of the image (so both X and Y axis)? See screenshot

I had this script that does this.

Maybe you also want to include a easy to use window that is working like my old script? (for simple guides on both axis specified by px)

Are you a professional software developer? The plugins are of an insane high quality Heart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Image(s)

You want to add a line like this in the .ini:

gimpygirl:gimpygirl:range(64,1200,150):range(50,2800,150):I

Where:
  • the first number is the position of the topmost/leftmost guide
  • the second number is anything bigger than the position of the bottommost/rigjtlost guide (the image size, usually)
  • the third is the spacing between guides
(02-28-2024, 06:54 PM)gimpygirl Wrote: Are you a professional software developer? The plugins are of an insane high quality Heart

1. I used to be.
  2. Not really. They are:
    • Decent when I publish them
    • Borderline when I reread the 6 months later
    • Shitty as hell when I look at them 2 years later
    You can't be a good coder if you are too satisfied with your work. Of course, in the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king.