Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tool Options windows position not remembered
I've been playing around now and still haven't found a way to make it work.

I'm not sure why the preference menu to save the window positions is not working in Gimp under Fedora and Gnome.
I don't know if this issue is affecting all possible windows or only the Tool Options.

I noticed that the same thing happens if the Tool Options are placed left of the Tool Box (on the outer left side of the workspace). After restarting Gimp, it has swapped positions and is found right of the Tool Box, instead of left.

Both cases are independen of Single-Window Mode.

With Gnome under Fedora I can't find any options for window positions. I don't really think that this can be changed through Gnome. It seems to me that this is primarily a bug in Gimp (running on Gnome).

I have the same issue in traditional mode with floating docks. Also the text in the Tool Box is still there in traditional mode.

The only options I have in Gnome regarding window is Minimize, Maximize, Move, Moving between Workspaces, Close. Nothing about positions.

System used Fedora 25. Gimp version 2.8.22. GNOME Shell 3.22.3. Kernel 4.10.16-200.fc25.x86_64.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tool Options windows position not remembered - by DrNukular - 05-31-2017, 07:22 PM