Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to apply the same adjustments to multiple images?
The idea of being able to apply the same post processing operations (i.e., adjustments) on multiple image files is a pretty conventional idea in most post processing software used to manipulate image files.  GIMP maintains a history of operations applied to a given file and allows undoing/redoing past operations.  However, I haven't found any method to preserve the complete set of operations applied to an image file in such a way that it can be subsequently applied to another file.  As best I can tell this is true even when loading multiple image files into the same instance of GIMP.

Have I failed to figure out how to do something that seems like a pretty basic feature that just about anybody would find helpful?  In fact, it looks like the only way to do this would require maintaining a separate record of every change applied to an image and then repeating all of those steps.  If so this is quite arduous and difficult to be certain about the accuracy in a reliable manner.

Messages In This Thread
How to apply the same adjustments to multiple images? - by ajax - 04-23-2023, 08:10 PM