Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help to add Layer via Copy Cut
(12-20-2016, 10:43 AM)Ofnuts Wrote: In your menu, can you find Filters>Python-fu>Console (toward the bottom of "Filters"), and Filters>Render>Clouds>Fog? If these are missing, your Python support is defective, and these Python scripts won't run.

Hi
Thank u
I can find Filter-Python-Fu-Console
But i do get a error message that the plugin has crashed "python-console.py"
C:\\Program files\GIMP\2.0\plugins\python-console.py
The dying plugin may have messed up with GIMP's internal state. You may want to save your images & restart GIMP to be on the safe side.
Sorry again i wasnt successful in adding not only this Layer via Copy Cut plugin , but also i was succesfully be able to use palette(creating new palette & then creating new customised gradients)

Sorry i ended up getting an error message something like this, that the plugin has crashed "python-console.py"
C:\\Program files\GIMP\2.0\plugins\python-console.py
The dying plugin may have messed up with GIMP's internal state. You may want to save your images & restart GIMP to be on the safe side.
Sorry again i wasnt successful in adding not only this Layer via Copy Cut plugin , but also i was succesfully be able to use palette(creating new palette & then creating new customised gradients)

Messages In This Thread
Need Help to add Layer via Copy Cut - by sujatha - 12-20-2016, 04:02 AM
RE: Need Help to add Layer via Copy Cut - by sujatha - 12-20-2016, 04:13 PM