Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4-point perspective transform
Photo 

This is a little plugin ob-align.py by Oberon Leung, that is in danger of being lost, so this post to keep it alive.

There are other similar plugins and of course command line ImageMagick has a similar function.

However, ob-align.py, providing you are not too ambitious, is easy to use. 

A 4 minute demo

The plugin is attached, remember to unzip it. Pop it in your Gimp profile, in Windows, C:\Users\your-name\.gimp-2.8\plug-ins

Attached Files
.zip   ob_align.py.zip (Size: 1.84 KB / Downloads: 757)
Thanks, Will have to try it
(01-27-2017, 11:00 AM)rich2005 Wrote: This is a little plugin ob-align.py by Oberon Leung, that is in danger of being lost, so this post to keep it alive.

There are other similar plugins and of course command line ImageMagick has a similar function.

However, ob-align.py, providing you are not too ambitious, is easy to use. 

A 4 minute demo

The plugin is attached, remember to unzip it. Pop it in your Gimp profile, in Windows, C:\Users\your-name\.gimp-2.8\plug-ins

This video is no longer available. Is there a location where I could find out more about this plugin? Thanks!
Welcome to gimp-forum.net

(02-25-2017, 08:11 PM)grits Wrote: This video is no longer available. Is there a location where I could find out more about this plugin? Thanks!

I do go through and delete stuff that is older and little viewed. Must have dumped that one in a fit of enthusiasm Wink

GimpChat is back on line so the original details are here:

http://gimpchat.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t...hs#p171523

I will see if I can find that video and put it back up
Lightbulb 
sallyanne Thanks, I Will have to try it

It does the same job as Warp Text, but on custom fonts as well Big Grin