Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AI items does not appear
Hi, I installed the STABLEHORDE plugin in Gimp 2.10.36 for mac M1 and s.o. Sonoma 14.4.1 but the AI item does not appear in the menu. Do you have any suggestions? (I copied the gimp-stable-diffusion-horde.py file to the Library > Application Support > GIMP > 2.10 > plu-ins folder)
Has the .py been marked as executable? (chmod +x file...).
I did'nt know about this plugin and I also don't have a clue. I just tested it and that was the result (left original / right after stable horde : I see nothing that perfected the girl Angry )

I Tested a Stable Horde UI : https://aqualxx.github.io/stable-ui/ and tried some VIPS. I think the temperature in the Madame Tussaud wax museum was raising above the melt point  Big Grin. Weird kind of software.
(03-27-2024, 05:41 PM)Ofnuts Wrote: Has the .py been marked as executable? (chmod +x file...).

Yes i did it. I even repeated the procedure to be safe, but it still doesn't work. Thank you.
(03-28-2024, 06:15 AM)charlie84 Wrote:
(03-27-2024, 05:41 PM)Ofnuts Wrote: Has the .py been marked as executable? (chmod +x file...).

Yes i did it. I even repeated the procedure to be safe, but it still doesn't work. Thank you.

Obvious question, but is the Python support enabled (Filters > Python-fu > Console should be functional if so)?
Yes it seems enabled,

[Image: Screenshot-2024-03-28-alle-10-34-46.png]

but the file gimp-stable-diffusion-horde does not appear in the search

[Image: Screenshot-2024-03-28-alle-10-33-48.png]
(03-27-2024, 07:35 PM)denzjos Wrote: I Tested a Stable Horde UI : https://aqualxx.github.io/stable-ui/ and tried some VIPS. I think the temperature in the Madame Tussaud wax museum was raising above the melt point  Big Grin. Weird kind of software.

Useless AI, each time I got this and never got my "alien eating" I gave up after the 4th time

Patrice
(03-28-2024, 09:41 AM)charlie84 Wrote: Yes it seems enabled,

[Image: Screenshot-2024-03-28-alle-10-34-46.png]

but the file gimp-stable-diffusion-horde does not appear in the search

[Image: Screenshot-2024-03-28-alle-10-33-48.png]

The plugin registers as just "stable-horde" so searching for gimp-stable-horde is bound to fail.

Can you show Edit  > Preferences > Folders > Plugins?

Also, if you start Gimp from a terminal/command line, you can probably spot error messages. if it is called to register and fails ("wire-read" errors are "normal" don't bother with these).
No error messages when starting Gimp from terminal. Here is my Preferences > Folders > Plugins:

[Image: Screenshot-2024-03-28-alle-14-44-35.png]
Make sure there is no Gimp instance already running and try gimp  --verbose >/tmp/gimpstartup.log 2>&1 and zip+post the result here ( /tmp/gimpstartup.log can/should be replaced by a more suitable file location on your machine).