Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AI items does not appear
(03-28-2024, 03:45 PM)Ofnuts Wrote: Make sure there is no Gimp instance already running and try gimp  --verbose >/tmp/gimpstartup.log 2>&1 and zip+post the result here ( /tmp/gimpstartup.log can/should be replaced by a more suitable file location on your machine).

Done, but no gimp.... log file is generated throughout the computer (search also done with Esyfind). Thank you.
(03-29-2024, 10:43 AM)charlie84 Wrote:
(03-28-2024, 03:45 PM)Ofnuts Wrote: Make sure there is no Gimp instance already running and try gimp  --verbose >/tmp/gimpstartup.log 2>&1 and zip+post the result here ( /tmp/gimpstartup.log can/should be replaced by a more suitable file location on your machine).

Done, but no gimp.... log file is generated throughout the computer (search also done with Esyfind). Thank you.

You are likley missing something out because even if there is no output the file in the path after the > should have been created (it is created by the shell before Gimp is started)
I found the solution. I don't know why but the plug-in works with Gimp 2.10.32 but not with version 2.10.36. I only remember now that this had also happened for another plug-in.
Thank you for your suggestions and the time you dedicated to me.