Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add blue sky and sharpen
Reducing the highlights in colors/shadows-highlights does a nice job of enhancing the light building tops.  Trying to lighten the shadows seems to expose possibly too much in the shadows.

Attached image

Highlights -60
Levels   first box 62  middle box (Clamp Input) 2.26
Noise Reduction  strength 4

Missed your question on how to delete selected area. Once selected just press the delete button on your keyboard or go to Edit - clear, in gimp

Smile
(11-20-2023, 01:33 PM)Stephen Liu Wrote: Hi PixLab,

Thanks for your advice.

Sorry, I couldn't find your 2 and 3 on Icon Theme

Please see screenshot attached

Regards

Your screenshot shows that you have already found it,
just click on 4, then continue to follow my previous post if you want to change the icons' size (5, then 6, then 7), or after 4 -> just click OK if you don't want to change the icons' size.

I was hesitating to post my first post in this thread, this will be the last in this thread, you will not take me in your rabbit hole this time.
Patrice
(11-21-2023, 03:24 AM)PixLab Wrote:
(11-20-2023, 01:33 PM)Stephen Liu Wrote: Hi PixLab,

Thanks for your advice.

Sorry, I couldn't find your 2 and 3 on Icon Theme

Please see screenshot attached

Regards

Your screenshot shows that you have already found it,
just click on 4, then continue to follow my previous post if you want to change the icons' size (5, then 6, then 7), or after 4 -> just click OK if you don't want to change the icons' size.
Yes I found all items advised by you.  But clicking OK still I couldn't get the beautiful Toolsbox on my post #5

Regards
Can't make it much better but I add a blue sky and colored some objects:

(11-21-2023, 03:47 PM)denzjos Wrote: Can't make it much better but I add a blue sky and colored some objects:
Hi @dezjos,

Thanks for your help.

I'm now learning.  There are many video on Internet teaching adding blue sky.  It is quite interesting. But it is NOT a few clicks work.

Regards