Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aide prélèvement de zone GIMP
Bonjour à toutes et tous,

J’aurais besoin d’un peu d’aide si toutefois cela est possible, car je ne trouve pas et n’arrive pas à faire ce que je veux sur GIMP.

Je voudrais appliquer la texture, ton, couleur, saturation d’une zone de mon image sur une autre zone de celle-ci, mais après multiples tentatives je n’arrive pas au résultat escompté Sad

Je m’adresse donc à vous, car je ne pratique pas vraiment ce logiciel et malgré avoir regardé plusieurs tutos je sèche...

Je vous joins une capture vous indiquant la zone à prélever et la zone où je voudrais que se soit appliqué. (flèche bleu zone à prélever, flèche noir zone à appliquer)

Je ne sais pas si cela est possible, mais si parmi vous quelqu’un à une solution je suis preneur, sinon j’abandonnerais cette idée Smile

Merci de m’avoir lu et merci par avance pour vos retours !

A++

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-08-2024, 03:58 PM)timoufti Wrote: Bonjour à toutes et tous,

J’aurais besoin d’un peu d’aide si toutefois cela est possible, car je ne trouve pas et n’arrive pas à faire ce que je veux sur GIMP.

Je voudrais appliquer la texture, ton, couleur, saturation d’une zone de mon image sur une autre zone de celle-ci, mais après multiples tentatives je n’arrive pas au résultat escompté Sad

Je m’adresse donc à vous, car je ne pratique pas vraiment ce logiciel et malgré avoir regardé plusieurs tutos je sèche...

Je vous joins une capture vous indiquant la zone à prélever et la zone où je voudrais que se soit appliqué. (flèche bleu zone à prélever, flèche noir zone à appliquer)

Je ne sais pas si cela est possible, mais si parmi vous quelqu’un à une solution je suis preneur, sinon j’abandonnerais cette idée Smile

Merci de m’avoir lu et merci par avance pour vos retours !

A++

On my first try this is what I could get - the image below.

I used a selection to define an area of the top texture that I used as a brush.
I copied this selection and used the brush in the image clipboard.
With this resized brush I painted over the lighter texture - This on a new layer, above the layer containing the original image.
Finally, I created a layer mask for the layer where the brush was used and removed the unwanted parts.

A good adjustment is necessary for the result to be satisfactory (which was clearly not my case).

In any case, I think someone will soon come up with a better and easier solution.

EDIT: 
Oh I forgot to mention!

I changed the layer mode (in which the brush was used) to multiply and reduced the opacity to 80.1.

Code:
Lors de mon premier essai, voici ce que j'ai pu obtenir - l'image ci-dessous.

J'ai utilisé une sélection pour définir une zone de la texture supérieure que j'ai utilisée comme pinceau.
J'ai copié cette sélection et utilisé le pinceau dans le presse-papiers de l'image.
Avec ce pinceau redimensionné, j'ai peint sur la texture plus claire - ceci sur un nouveau calque, au-dessus du calque contenant l'image d'origine.
Enfin, j'ai créé un masque de calque pour le calque sur lequel le pinceau a été utilisé et j'ai supprimé les parties indésirables.

Un bon réglage est nécessaire pour que le résultat soit satisfaisant (ce qui n'était clairement pas mon cas).

Quoi qu’il en soit, je pense que quelqu’un trouvera bientôt une solution meilleure et plus simple.
Samj PortableGimp 2.10.28 - Win-10 /64.

I would like to apply the texture, tone, color, saturation of an area of my image to another area of it, but after multiple attempts I cannot achieve the expected result

....I don't really use this software and despite having watched several tutorials I'm giving up...

I am attaching a screenshot showing you the area to be sampled and the area where I would like it to be applied. (blue arrow area to sample, black arrow area to apply)

I don't know if this is possible, but if anyone among you has a solution I'm interested, otherwise I would abandon this idea

This is an English language forum. Please such as Google translate for future posts.

For your instance, it is not complicated because the pattern and texture are the same. Only the shade to change.

Carefully select the dark area. Then use Colors -> Curves to make the adjustment.

example: https://i.imgur.com/ELISnNt.mp4

It is usually more complicated than this.

Quote:....I don't really use this software and despite having watched several tutorials I'm giving up...

This is your real problem, and there is no solution other than using Gimp to discover its possibilities.
rich2005, excellent! ???
(03-08-2024, 05:32 PM)rich2005 Wrote:

Quote:....I don't really use this software and despite having watched several tutorials I'm giving up...

This is your real problem, and there is no solution other than using Gimp to discover its possibilities.

Translation by google can be very good, but this time it was not  Big Grin

OP is not "giving up" but "falls short of solutions",
"je sèche" in that case means "I have no idea how to / I have no solution" or even better for word to word comparison (but it's salty*) "I'm dry (of ideas)" if we could say it that way Wink
Patrice
I was thinking more along the lines of

....I don't really use this software....

That is the problem, everyone wants to become an instant expert.
I must have been paying no attention yesterday.

Regarding the "flèche bleu zone à prélever, flèche noir zone à appliquer" part - I completely inverted the regions of the image that should be kept and those that should be changed.
I only noticed the mistake when seeing the solution given by rich2205.

I also don't know how I didn't see those "???" in my post #4. They were actually applause emoticons; these --> ???

At least they were mistakes without major consequences.

Edit:

ohhh they become question marks on their own!!

But the image below shows what this looked like to me before posting. --➤ ???

Selecting it and lightening may be the best way to go. Even if you use the clone tool you have the problem of perspective as it is smaller at one end....unless the perspective clone tool can help?

Smile
A completely different solution:
  • Make a selection on the deck (Free select in polygonal mode)
  • Use the Dodge/ Burn tool (Dodge mode) to lighten it in a couple of passes

• If necessary use the color picker to sample the lighter part on a wide area, and apply the color in "LCh Color" mode

(03-09-2024, 08:57 AM)rich2005 Wrote: I was thinking more along the lines of

....I don't really use this software....

That is the problem, everyone wants to become an instant expert.

Anyway, if OP had written in English, no confusion Big Grin
Patrice