Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easy way to paste multiple images together?
(01-02-2019, 11:42 AM)T-buch Wrote: #5 The "arrange-layers-0.2.py" are putted in the ....\GIMP\2.10\plug-ins - How do I "activate" it?

In #5 there is this: "arrange-layers is described here". In #5 the word here is a link. Follow that link. It contains this:
(in Image/Arrange layers/Spread)
or
(in Image/Arrange layers/Space)

It will be worth reading the rest of those docs for arrange layers.
Sorry I don't understand it - even though I had followed the link concerning "Python support", "Installation" and "The Gimp profile directory"
(01-02-2019, 11:42 AM)T-buch Wrote: #5 The "arrange-layers-0.2.py" are putted in the ....\GIMP\2.10\plug-ins - How do I "activate" it?

If the plugin is successfully installed,You can execute the plugin through the menu Image -> Arrange Layers -> <Space or Spread> option.
Thanks
I have tried both methods in #5
#5a (SEMI-AUTO) - I think it gives you a good help - A bit annoying that you first have to arrange them roughly.
It would be nice if the script itself could arrange the pictures by their names, for example

#5b Full-auto - It didn't work for me cause the the image didn't have the same size

#6 was perfect except that I could use that I could adjust the layers a bit afterwards - ie. that the canvas was bigger. Perhaps there is something you can do in the settings, so it's possible?

Again thank you very much

(01-03-2019, 08:57 PM)T-buch Wrote: #6 [....]except that I could use that I could adjust the layers a bit afterwards

Aaaah - "output as multiple layers" of course Wink