Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ive got some gimp pictures to show
So these are all from imagination, so they turn out a little funny sometimes,   I have changed styles from intentional to accidental.
It seems to add qualities I dont think of when drawing intentionally alone.

They are actually made out of the textured brushes, and I apply them to the canvas very carefully in a certain way to maximize the liklihood of the picture im after.
Its kinda interesting, I can talk more if you want.

So do you any of you guys gamble a little when you do art?  Big Grin 

And yes, they are mostly of cats.

One thing intrigues me more than your images themselves.

What intrigues me, is how did you manage to put 10 images on one post? I was never able to put more than 5 images, I want your cheats Big Grin
Patrice
There's something funny going on, in life. My computer does wierd things sometimes its not really in my control.

Thanks for the comment!
(03-08-2024, 12:46 AM)PixLab Wrote: One thing intrigues me more than your images themselves.

What intrigues me, is how did you manage to put 10 images on one post? I was never able to put more than 5 images, I want your cheats  Big Grin

I lifted the limit temporarily to check something and forgot to set it back. All fixed now Big Grin
(03-08-2024, 08:47 AM)Ofnuts Wrote:
(03-08-2024, 12:46 AM)PixLab Wrote: One thing intrigues me more than your images themselves.

What intrigues me, is how did you manage to put 10 images on one post? I was never able to put more than 5 images, I want your cheats  Big Grin

I lifted the limit temporarily to check something and forgot to set it back. All fixed now Big Grin

Big Grin Wink
Patrice
vid-> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUwC0YHZrwk