Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beginner Question
I don't know how I did this or why it only happens with certain images... My foreground/background color palette is stuck with a two tone color (green and pink) and I can't figure out how to reset it back to a single color for each fore/background section.

How do I reset and how the heck did I manage to do this in the first place so I can avoid it in the future, lol.

[Image: 37-F2-F727-5-F9-A-4707-AE63-7-E68707183-B8-4-5005-c.jpg]
The purple corner is not really a second color, it is only telling you that the color is not possible in the image. This usually happens because either your image is grayscale (so you color will be converted to gray) or your image is color-indexed (and your color will be coerced into the closest color in the colormap).

You can void this by making your image full RGB (Image>Mode>RGB) if this makes sense. Otherwise, pick a color which is compatible with the image.
(04-28-2020, 03:55 PM)Ofnuts Wrote: The purple corner is not really a second color, it is only telling you that the color is not possible in the image. This usually happens because either your image is grayscale (so you color will be converted to gray) or your image is color-indexed (and your color will be coerced into the closest color in the colormap).

You can void this by making your image full RGB (Image>Mode>RGB) if this makes sense. Otherwise, pick a color which is compatible with the image.

That fixed it, thanks!