Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brush orientation
Greetings, just loaded 2.10.12 on a new laptop, windows 10 OS,  noticed right off that all my brushes are upside down.  To clarify the brushes look correct in the bush selection box however when I select a brush its 180, or upside down.  And that's true with every brush.  Any suggestions to correct this?

Thanks for any help with this
Mike
In the Tool Options make sure the angle is set to 0 (and not 180)

Attached Files Image(s)

(09-26-2019, 04:28 AM)Blighty Wrote: In the Tool Options make sure the angle is set to 0 (and not 180)

yea all the brushes are defaulted to 0, I have to set each one to 180 every time I use them to correct the angle.
Make sure the "Dynamics" is set to "Dynamics off". There are "dynamics" that rotate the brush, and since the range is 0-360, the "neutral" position is 180° (upside-down).
(09-26-2019, 07:22 AM)Ofnuts Wrote: Make sure the "Dynamics" is set to "Dynamics off". There are "dynamics" that rotate the brush, and since the range is 0-360, the "neutral" position is 180° (upside-down).

Thank you very much, that corrected the issue with the orientation of the brushes, the dynamics were set to basic and changing them to dynamics off solved the issue.

Thanks again!!!