Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot draw over Color on the same Layer
Photo 
I must have changed the default setting somehow and now am clueless as to how to get it back. 

Drawing on a new layer with a color using paint brush works just fine. When I try to add a new color now however I can only draw on the empty space of the layer, and no longer over the color. It's as if the old color had become a seperate layer that's laid over my layer. See the two images attached.

Thanks for your help.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Because you're in behind mode thus put it to normal Wink

A good tip, each time you do something which is out of normal ➤ put it back to normal once finished. Big Grin
(10-26-2021, 11:01 AM)PixLab Wrote: Because you're in behind mode thus put it to normal Wink

A good tip, each time you do something which is out of normal ➤ put it back to normal once finished. Big Grin

Oh thank god, I had no idea there even is such a thing as a "behind" mode since I've only been working with gimp for a bout a week now. Glad you helped me sort this out so quickly.

Have a nice day.
(10-26-2021, 11:29 AM)Gimpquester Wrote:
(10-26-2021, 11:01 AM)PixLab Wrote: Because you're in behind mode thus put it to normal Wink

Oh thank god, I had no idea there even is such a thing as a "behind" mode since I've only been working with gimp for a bout a week now. Glad you helped me sort this out so quickly.

Have a nice day.

Your full screenshots helped a LOT to sort it out quickly, thanks for that Wink
Have a nice day as well.