Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change filter icon sizes
How does one change the size of the filter sizes in the Top Right of the user interface??
(06-27-2022, 11:09 PM)PickyBiker Wrote: How does one change the size of the filter sizes in the Top Right of the user interface??

Just guessing what you are trying to tell us (screenshot would be nice) as the "Dockable dialogs" (not filter)
Activate the tab you want to see the the things inside bigger then click on that tiny icon in the corner, then "Preview Size ➤ chose the one you like/ up to Gigantic"

(06-28-2022, 05:40 AM)PixLab Wrote:
(06-27-2022, 11:09 PM)PickyBiker Wrote: How does one change the size of the filter sizes in the Top Right of the user interface??

Just guessing what you are trying to tell us (screenshot would be nice) as the "Dockable dialogs" (not filter)
Activate the tab you want to see the the things inside bigger then click on that tiny icon in the corner, then "Preview Size ➤ chose the one you like/ up to Gigantic"

I tried to add a small picture, but the attempt to post said it was too large.

Fortunately, you guessed correctly and I was able to increase the size of the icons.

Thank you!
(06-28-2022, 03:18 PM)PickyBiker Wrote: I tried to add a small picture, but the attempt to post said it was too large.

The limit is 500K, which ought to be enough for most screenshots in appropriate formats (PNG/JPG).
(06-30-2022, 09:03 AM)Ofnuts Wrote:
(06-28-2022, 03:18 PM)PickyBiker Wrote: I tried to add a small picture, but the attempt to post said it was too large.

The limit is 500K, which ought to be enough for most screenshots in appropriate formats (PNG/JPG).

It was actually a rectangle of the screen about 1/10 the size of the screen and less than 25k in jpg format.
(06-30-2022, 12:16 PM)PickyBiker Wrote:
(06-30-2022, 09:03 AM)Ofnuts Wrote:

It was actually a rectangle of the screen about 1/10 the size of the screen and less than 25k in jpg format.

Can you attempt to repost here and post a screenshot of the error?