Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple photos
Hello all...
   I have taken multiple photos of myself in the garden and would like to blend them all together to make one busy photo...
    I'm of an age where instructions take a while to sink in so would like a simple click this click that sort of guide...
    I am aware that this means me working with layers but I dont quite understand the relationships between each layer....
    Regards...
If the camera was fixed, just put all the photos as layers above one another, and erase the garden around each of your instances, except on the bottom layer... If the camera was moving things get more complicated...
Whereas you don't have any open images yet; click File - Open as layers.
In the windows that appear with the list of photos, keeping the CTRL key pressed, click on each file name corresponding to the photos you want to use in the edition.

This will open all the photos available in layers in the same image.
For each layer created, do: Layer - Transparency - Add Alpha Channel. Another option is: Click with the right mouse button on the layer - in the pop up menu that appears select Add Alpha Channel.

So just follow the guidelines given by Ofnuts in the previous post,
(12-01-2020, 01:03 PM)Krikor Wrote: Whereas you don't have any open images yet; click File - Open as layers.
In the windows that appear with the list of photos, keeping the CTRL key pressed, click on each file name corresponding to the photos you want to use in the edition.

This will open all the photos available in layers in the same image.
For each layer created, do: Layer - Transparency - Add Alpha Channel. Another option is: Click with the right mouse button on the layer - in the pop up menu that appears select Add Alpha Channel.

So just follow the guidelines given by Ofnuts in the previous post,
Thank you for your help...