Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Filling with white when rotating
When I increase the size of the canvas, I have the option for the new space to be filled with white. But when I rotate an image, the areas out of which the image rotates are transparent. Is there a way to have these areas be filled with white? If not, is there a quick and easy way to fill them with white?
Quote: ...when I rotate an image, the areas out of which the image rotates are transparent. Is there a way to have these areas be filled with white? If not, is there a quick and easy way to fill them with white?

Nothing I know of that imposes a fill. When an image / layer is rotated transparency is imposed even when there was none before. Go to Layer -> Transparency -> Remove Alpha Channel and it replaces with the current BG colour (so make sure it is white)
(08-21-2022, 06:50 PM)rich2005 Wrote:
Quote: ...when I rotate an image, the areas out of which the image rotates are transparent. Is there a way to have these areas be filled with white? If not, is there a quick and easy way to fill them with white?

Nothing I know of that imposes a fill. When an image / layer is rotated transparency is imposed even when there was none before. Go to Layer -> Transparency -> Remove Alpha Channel and it replaces with the current BG colour (so make sure it is white)

Perfect - thank you!