Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They delete their question, I cannot understand why
I can't understand this behavior, they delete their thread once they got an answer which fixes their problem. Angry
My answer is far from being the best answer, but I think it could have helped others people quickly by not posting the same question and then wait hours for an answer.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GIMP/comments/y...osed_loop/
Some people think that asking questions makes them look weak, so they cover their tracks.

Which is why deleting/editing is blocked after a few hours on this forum.
(10-22-2022, 06:58 AM)Ofnuts Wrote: Which is why deleting/editing is blocked after a few hours on this forum.

On that note, for few days may be a week or so I did got the button Edit even on my older posts, I told myself cool, I might have did reach a number of post, thus they trust you more by allowing to edit your older post, and boom no more from this very post, this very topic... kind of disappointing, just my thought.

It's not that I will edit my older posts (I don't care), it's that you feel more being part of this forum, just my two cents (yes between "just my though" and "my two cents", it's not very creative, sorry Wink )

EDIT: About in this very thread, I did found another thread on reddit which was deleted (jeez those people...), thus I wanted to update my first post to add this link... I cannot do it anymore, just saying (agree I'm not creative at all with all my "just" this evening)